Monday, June 9, 2008

moncur to admit fault in comment debaucle

It has come to my attention, by way of a few family members, that leaving post comments has not been a terribly easy thing to figure out. Wondering about the possible computer incompetence going around, I decided to have a look into the problem. Upon doing so, I realized that the fault was completely mine. I had the blog settings such that only those with a gmail account were able to leave comments.

Please be advised that we in no way meant to create an elitist and/or exclusive commenting club. Indeed, our intention is quite the opposite - all are welcome here! I've now changed the settings, and anyone can feel free to comment without abandon. For those without gmail accounts, once you've written your comments simply click the name/URL option and type in your name (the URL is optional). Done and done.

4 comments:

Mother said...

What if someone wants to comment WITH abandon?

Grandpa and Grandma M said...

So, can I leave comments with reckless abandon?

Hope so, what's a boy to do for fun?

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for fixing, so I can leave comments.

Caroline said...

Okay let's clear this up once and for all...

Feel free to comment with (or without) whatever type of abandon you feel necessary.