Tuesday, April 28, 2009

the definitions that make us

I know the photographic dictionary made the blog rounds several months ago, but I'm still quite smitten with the idea of a dictionary of images and all the lovely photos that have made their way into it.
p.s. I especially like this one because images of bison always make me think of my dear friend and business parter, Julie. She's a gem.

p.p.s. Did you know that the W in Goodwiu stands for wisent?  If you're unsure as to why that is a related topic, click on the image to view it in a larger size so you can read the definition.

2 comments:

Julie said...

You have just warmed my heart through and though! In part because of your kind words and part because of that magical picture of those buffalo, or wisent in our case. Perhaps our second goal after of course running recklessly into a mirror-toting truck, is to go visit these wisent creatures.

Caroline said...

a trek to find some european buffalo? yes please!