Friday, September 11, 2009

capital idea

This is what I looked like last Saturday. I can't put my finger on why exactly, but this photo reminds me of a vacation. Maybe I feel it's a very touristy outfit I'm wearing, or perhaps it has more to do with the trees. Like I said, no explanation.  Sometimes you just get certain reaction to a certain something and though the synapses in your brain tell you there's a link, you lack the ability to follow it.  Here comes the segue...

I'm going on vacation.  R has been working in Washington DC for the last month or so and since we like being together better than we like being apart I'm going there too (and so is A).  According to the very helpful estimate supplied to me yesterday, we'll be back sometime between October and January.  Hrm.

4 comments:

Julie said...

I feel that you lead a nomadish kind of life. You do realize this means we are on the same continent....Perhaps I should get a D.C. plan in the works.....

Caroline said...

Yes. Yes you should.

Elaine said...

That is a great picture. It does look like a vacation photo... And in response to your comment...they help.
clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Nathan said...

How bout that. I'll be in DC in about a week. I'll shout your name real loud when I get there