Sunday, June 14, 2009

52 weeks update

Julie and I are a little more than halfway through our 52 weeks project, and I could not be more pleased with the results. This is what they look like so far.

For anyone who missed the original explanation, here's another: Julie and I are friends. We live really far away from each other. Really, really far. We take photos. We like each others photos. We decided to collaborate. Every week we each post one of our photos to our respective flickr accounts. Neither of us knows what the other is posting until we see it at the end of the week. We like surprises. The surprise images are then placed one on top of the other making a really great diptych that tells a really incredible story. We're just not sure what that is yet. At the end of the year, we'll see.

Some of my favorite combinations:  2/52, 14/52, 18/52, 21/52, 24/52
See the full set here.

4 comments:

Megan said...

I love 23/52! I find it really interesting when you two happen to find two very similar things to photograph that week.

elena-lu said...

oh yes i love 14/52!
y'all are doing such a beautiful job!

Julie said...

I love this! They look so good all together in one-perhaps we should make a poster of these when we are done in this similar set up. I do believe my favorite is 24/52, followed closely by 14/52. Hooray for 52 weeks!

Caroline said...

Yes. Completely on board with the poster idea.