Thursday, June 25, 2009

i've tumbled

I guess I've been feeling like I just don't spend enough time online recently.  To remedy that, I've started a tumblr blog.  What am I thinking?

Here are six reasons you should go take a peek:
1.  a lot of pretty pictures
2.  less (er...none) of my clumsy writing
3.  you will be inspired
4.  it's (mostly) stuff you haven't seen here
5.  a regularly updated smattering of ocular delights
6.  it will make you more attractive*

Okay, so number 5 is pretty much the same as number 1 but with more words.  I think we can all agree that the use of the words smattering and ocular in the same sentence more than makes up for that little snafu.

*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA or any other governmental agency**, to my knowledge.

**All the more reason to check it out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i LOVE your tumblr site!!!!

Nathan Williams said...

you are correct.
the pictures on the tublir are quite cool.
thanks for directing me there